About Cycling Designs LLC
Cycling Designs has created Cyclesight to increase a cyclist’s vision by using advanced technology.
- 17.1 million bikes are purchased yearly from independent bike stores
- Commuting by bike has increased by 46% from 2000 to 2016
- In New York City 450,000 people rise a bike 5 or more days / week
COMPETITION: The primary competitive product displays lights when a vehicle is approaching from the rear. At this time, there is no other product that provides an actual image.
OUR PLAN- Year #1
- Engage limited number of bike stores to obtain feedback, product priorities and commitment
- Use social media and VeloNews to engage with early adopters
OUR PLAN – Years #2 & 3:
- Add the 36% of commuting cyclists who also ride on weekends
- Expand the bike store campaign to a nationwide
- Enlist sales reps to enhance the penetration
DEFINED: Exit strategy ** Follow on products ** Potential Partners
TEAM of EXPERTS:
- Market Research: Three professional research organizations have reviewed the market potential and the financial viability.
- Design & Engineering: Certified engineers have been engaged to design the product from the initial stages through development.
- Marketing: A marketing company has been hired to develop a specific year by year plan to penetrate the market.